There are several fine Third Circuit blogs that helped inspire me to join the merriment. Together, we’ll surely fan the flames of CA3-mania to levels heretofore unseen.
So check out, in no particular order:
- http://circuit3.blogspot.com/ — “Brief summaries of all published Third Circuit opinions concerning federal criminal law and practice”
- http://blogs.findlaw.com/third_circuit/ — “The Findlaw 3rd Circuit news and information blog”
- http://sites.temple.edu/templelawreviewblog/ — Temple Law Review’s Third Circuit blog
- http://3dcir.blogspot.com/ — “An immigration blog that focuses on immigration issues decided by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals or within the Third Circuit.”
- http://3rdcirimmigrationblog.blogspot.com/ — “A law blog on select not precedential and precedential Third Circuit immigration decisions for immigration practitioners and advocates.”
The CA3 blogger with the best back-story by far is Findlaw’s Gabriella Khorasanee. She writes, “Began my career as a lawyer [she was a Nigro clerk and a Dewey Ballantine associate] and then decided to pursue my dreams of being a fashion designer. Now come full circle and I’ve taken my experiences as an attorney and fashion blogger, and combined them to be a legal blogger.” Blogging from Sunnyvale, CA, she also does Findlaw’s blogs on CA1, CA2, CA7, CA8, CA10, and CAFed. Which sounds like a lot, but it doesn’t keep her from also editing Mama’s International Secret Society, “a ladies’ online lifestyle magazine covering fashion, accessories, beauty, art, music, events, travel and cuisine and all the things we love.” I don’t know about M.I.S.S., but her CA3 blog is good stuff.
I have no fashion advice to give, but I’m glad to join the CA3-blog party.